Friday, April 9, 2010

Best Mail I received from my friend - Sathish

Hi all,
First I would like to wish Ramu for his Birthday.
Ramu, Wish you many more happy returns of the day da...
recently read Chetan Bhagat book 'Five Point Someone', so thought of writing this mail...
Hope you all guys remember about the day 03/03/03...time we enjoyed in Ram house in sankarankovil..
Im not sure its 2003 or 2002??? But Im sure that is on Ramu's birthday..
day we all (Me, Ram, Ramu & vishnu) drunk too much..
Dhana, Anand, I didnt include you guys in drunk list..
Anand, Dhana,
you guys are always too good ppl without drinking!!! But be aware that life is too short...
I cannot forget that day.. because I myself did cut my GFs name on cake (so now she has become ex GF)...
I was very much surprised to she the name on cake..
hope you guys remember that name, if not just forget it. I dont want to get that name here and start my feelings :)
I think Ramu was too small kid to get drunk at that time... He was simply adding drop of alcohol with lot of water..
still I remember I gave him hit and he fell down from bed...(at that time I think I was little drunk and Ramu didnt even started drinking!!!)
I dont remember much about Vishnu on that day..I even doubt he was with us on that day...
If he was then I think he was so silent, didn't make much noise...Just joined with couple of rounds with us and fell down silently..
I perfectly know what Dhana & Anand was doing..
just sitting with us and eatin side dish as first priority...
then listening to us what ever we (drunk) guys say..
but i sure they would have scoulded us in their mind.. who knows they would have scoulded us directly straight to us as we all were drunk..
Ram would have got more from them, because he was drunk much..
Ram is always different from us in doing all things and think the way we do...
Ram and vishnu got some experience in drinks before, so me and Ramu were just getting help from him to add mix with hot....
As Ram has got some experienct, he is simply showing off and adding hot with beer and drinking too much..at last he faced difficutly of this after long time but not immediatly after drunk :)
i think there were also little arguments, but I dont remember exactly...
Ram is the one who got too much high with drinks...
after some rounds of drink on each our style we are drunk and me, Ramu, vishnu were down to bed with give few troubles to Anand and Dhana...
so we finally had nice time all and woke up late morning...
Dhana and Anand were waiting to say something to us...so as soon as we woke up he started laughing on us and started the story what happened after we (me, Ramu, vishnu) slept...
here it comes what we heard in next day morning...
But Ram is hero cum villain after we slept (all because of mixing hot with beer)..
Ram, you got too much and started seeing your GF in sky outside the house...
you started attacking her coming out the room in first floor..shouting like anything at midnight 1AM..ppl around the house who were in deep sleep woke and surprised to see such a nice guy Ram in this condition..
then neigbours called Ram's mom who went to her relative house in Thirunalveli...and Ram's mom called Ram's father who was sleeping just below us in ground floor where we all get drunk :)
Ram's father came to see us the condition how we are and took Ram downstairs bathroom and poured come of couple of bucket of water on him..
at the same time Ram's father was also scoulding Dhana & Anand telling them 'what you guys gave to my son, why he gave too much to him alone and why others (me, Ram, vishnu) took less and sleeping quiet' (sad guys Dhana & Anand, who dont even know how to dilute alcohol for drinking)
still Ram was shouting/scoulding his GF on why she didn't accept his proposal...
after lot of fight between these four ppl, finally Ram went to sleep and everyone else..
end of our few college days remembarence...
-------------------------------------------------------
I was feeling very happy when I typed this mail. but I dont know how you will be feeling when you read..
hope you guys enjoy reading this...
I wish to have like the same another get-together with all of you guys..
I miss my college days, college frnds...

If I have mailed to some of wrong email ids, then guys pls fwd to them.
I want everyone of us to read this mail..and keep this for long time...
Nice writing this mail to you guys,
--sathish

No comments:

Post a Comment